You are using Internet Explorer. Content will likely not be displayed correctly. Please switch to a different Browser to use this site.
bioagel/care4h: Cared for by older siblings (in h / week)
|-1||[-1] No Answer||[-1] No Answer|
|-2||[-2] Does not apply||[-2] Does not apply|
|-3||[-3] Answer improbable||[-3] Answer improbable|
|-4||[-4] Inadmissible multiple response||[-4] Inadmissible multiple response|
|-5||[-5] Not included in this version of the questionnaire||[-5] Not included in this version of the questionnaire|
|-6||[-6] Version of questionnaire with modified filtering||[-6] Version of questionnaire with modified filtering|
English label: Cared for by older siblings (in h / week)
German label: Betreuung durch aelt. Geschw. (in h / Woche)
Analysis Unit: individual
Dataset Type: Generated (top level folder)
- How many hours a week do older siblings take care?
- If you think about a normal week, is there anybody else who regularly spends time looking after your child? If so, who is it and how many hours a week do they spend looking after the child?
- Are there any other persons or institutions besides you or in addition to the already requested institution (kindergarten, child minder, school) who temporarily take care of this child?
- If you think about a normal week: are there any other people besides you who take care of your child? If so, who is it and how many hours per week do they help?
- If you think about a normal week, is there anybody else who regularly spends time looking after your child? If so, who are they, and how many hours a week do they spend looking after the child?
Codes of related variables with the same concept
This table provides you with an overview of label definitions across related variables to identify changes over time in longitudinal variables. The first number indicates the value code, the second number (in brackets) represents the frequency in the data. Please note that labels are simplified and values with frequency = 0 are hidden.
|no answer||-1 (199)|
|does not apply||-2 (35442)|
|answer improbable||-3 (0)|
|inadmissible multiple response||-4 (0)|
|not included in this version of the questionnaire||-5 (0)|
|version of questionnaire with modified filtering||-6 (0)|